วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Sunset feeling


          The picture above is a sea in Songhkhla, the one of the southern provinces of Thailand. The sunset is a wonderful of nature that is new every day. Have someone tell “When I look endless of the sunset, I am like molecules in the sunlight” or someone tell “Watching the sunset is the greatest thing you can do with someone”. But not for me, sometime watching the sunset gives me feeling blue. I don't know, what is made me think like that.
          When I’m watch golden ray of sunset my feel so homesick, lonely and sad. I don’t like it very much, perhaps it is because Evening I’m back at my class or lab, I’m so tired and serious but I’m get well after calling to my mother or my sister. Maybe it’s true if I watching the sunset with someone, I think I might like this because I not watch this alone :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: